Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shrugg: Piglet Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrugg: Piglet Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the article from the London Daily Telegraph explaining it all

UPDATE:

I sent the following email to LGF and Gates of Vienna:

Piglet must die!!!

Well, it's a long story how it came to be, but back when Islamo-fascists and their dhimmi dupes in England were whining about Piglet, I started keeping a lookout for Pooh and Piglet clocks, and other such stuff--partially owing to the fact that my kitchen clock got broken accidentally by an exceptionally tall fellow some months ago. I have no artistic talent, but I had in mind a number of alterations that might be done with the appropriate characters. So, when I found this clock, I saw right away what had to be done. I stuck it up on my wall and waited for someone with a bit of artistic expertise to show up. My prayers were answered when my daughter brought two very artistically oriented friends along with her on a visit home. They enthusiastically undertook to modify the clock and even added a number of clever touches such as the dotted line and the beard on pooh. (I had originally pictured the sword and the turban only.

Anyway, it’s at http://www.shrugg.org if anyone is interested.

Keep up the great work!

dv8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home